I saw this recipe all over Facebook and Pinterest for awhile before finally trying it. OMG it is soooo easy to throw together (always a plus when you have small children running around the kitchen not listening to your pleas of "get out!!!"). I used different potatoes than what I saw in recipes on the internet because, well, because I like Yukon golds! I also used one of my Tastefully Simple products to add a little something "extra."My house smelled amazing while it was cooking and the 6 year old enjoyed it.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can of green beans (mostly drained)
2-3 large Yukon gold or yellow potatoes (depends on size)
1 package Italian dressing mix
1 stick of butter, melted
Tastefully Simple Roasted Garlic Infused Oil (optional)
1. Heat your oven to 350.
2. Arrange the food in a 9x13 baking dish with the chicken in the middle.
3. Sprinkle the packet of Italian dressing mix over top of the entire dish.
4. Drizzle a little Roasted Garlic Infused Oil over the top. (optional step)
5. Carefully pour the melted butter over the entire dish.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 50-60 minutes (until the chicken is done and the potatoes are fork tender).
*You can use half a stick of butter and sub some olive oil for the other half.
*Fresh green beans will work as well.
*Broccoli is good, too!