Yummm!!!! I can't take credit for this recipe. My Senior Team Mentor posted it on her Facebook page a couple days ago and I HAD to make it! Heads up, this is one of my recipes that DOES require a Tastefully Simple product. It was so simple to throw together and was so tasty! This one doesn't really have but one "measurement" for this recipe; just use as much chicken and bacon as you need to feed your family. As usual, please forgive the picture quality...cell phone, ya know? :)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 strips uncooked bacon of your choice
1/2 cup Vidalia Onion Dressing
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wrap each chicken breast with a strip (or 2) of bacon so the chicken is pretty much completely covered.
3. Place in an 8x8 baking dish (I always line mine with aluminum foil).
4. Drizzle Vidalia Onion Dressing over the chicken.
5. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove cover and bake for another 15 minutes or until they reach your desired level of brownness.