1 1/2 cups Cooked, shredded chicken
1 can Cream of Celery soup
1/2 cup Mayo
1 can Green beans
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp Onion, Onion
Shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup cooked brown rice
Salt and pepper
Crispy fried onions or plain Panko bread crumbs (optional topping)
1. Melt butter. Stir in about a Tbsp of Onion, Onion. Let sit for a couple minutes.
2. Stir in a can of green beans (we like French cut), can of Cream of Celery, brown rice, chicken, and cheese.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour in a greased casserole dish (this recipe makes less than a 9x13). Top with fired onions or bread crumbs if desired.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly.