This is easy but there is some prep time. I made a small one since I didn't know if it would turn out but after this I'll double this recipe to make more.
1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
4 eggs, scrambled
4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook your bacon. Cut/crumble it up.
2. Pull apart the triangles of crescent roll dough and lay in your pie pan (8-9 inches for this). Press the triangles into the pan and pinch all the seams closed. Bake according to package (about 13 minutes) until golden brown.
3. Cook your eggs.
4. Cook your gravy. I use those packets you can buy at the store.
5. Spread about a quarter to half a cup of your cooked gravy onto your cooked crust. Spread eggs, bacon, and shredded cheese on top.
6. Bake at 350 for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Cut into slices. Yum!
Of course you can top it with whatever you want; this is just what my family likes. I may try it next time with biscuits for the crust just to see how it tastes.