I probably should have posted this BEFORE Halloween but...The "faces" on these could probably be changed to suit Christmas parties. I made these for my 2 year old's Halloween lunch at preschool. Aren't they ADORABLE?! :) I'd seen these floating around on Pinterest and thought they looked easy. They WERE! This will make 12 cups of cuteness.
2 large boxes instant vanilla pudding
6 cups of cold milk
green food coloring
Oreo cookies (crushed)
1. Draw your faces on your cups. Make sure they're fairly low down so they'll actually be on the pudding.
2. Make the pudding according to the packages.
3. Add green food coloring until you get the tint you want.
4. Scoop about a 1/2 cup of pudding into each cup.
5. Using a food processor (if you have one), crush the Oreo cookie until its in little pieces. Don't use the whole package of cookies; start out with about 12 cookies (you can always crush up more if needed).
6. Sprinkle the crushed cookies on top of the pudding until you have a thin layer.